It’s Bed Time, Bed Bugs!
If you’re in need of a bed bug exterminator, you’re in the right place. Frame’s Pest Control has helped countless homes and hotels get rid of bed bugs.
We’re experts in bed bugs removal so that you don’t have to be. Bed bugs can cause skin rashes, blisters, psychological effects and allergic reactions. Homes and commercial buildings can become infested in a variety of ways, including:
- Bugs and eggs inadvertently brought infrom other locations on pets, people, clothing and luggage
- Infested items such as furniture, clothing and backpacks
- Bugs may travel an easy route (ductwork, false ceilings) from a nearby infested location
No matter how they arrive in your home or business, we can find them and eliminate them.
Bed Bug Pest Control Service Options
Using our experience, research and expertise, we have developed a Pest control plan that offers both excellent elimination of the immediate infestation and a temporary level of protection against straggling bugs and reinfection. We offer a three-step approach that includes:
- Non-chemical alcohol spray
- Residual chemical application
- Followed by a flushing agent
Additional treatment options are available at a discounted rate with any bed bug extermination service:
- Bed bug monitoring systems
- Follow-up treatment
- Bed covers
- Bed Bug Heatigation
Frequently Asked Questions: Bed Bugs
Check out our Bed Bugs FAQ section for answers of your most frequently asked Bed Bugs Questions such as :
- Are there different types of bed bugs?
- How fast can a bed bug infestation spread
- Do bed bug bites itch?
- Are bed bugs just in beds?
- Where are bed bugs most prominent?
- What do bed bugs look like?
- How do you get bed bugs?
- How can I prevent infestation?
- What temperature will kill bed bugs instantly?
- What are popular bed bugs treatment types?